Sunday, March 3, 2019

Outside In The Rain #2

Some ugly cold is coming. There is a low in the low teens. There will be three plus days with many hours below freezing. All this water is going to turn to ice. There is bound to be some freezer burn.

The gardens will grow on. It holds layer upon layer of life.




















Most likely I will wake up to snow.

















This morning before the rains began yet again, many more buckets of rocks were placed on the heiau.




















Yesterday, in a full day of sun, the grasses up top were cut down. The rickety split rail fence got more new posts and new wiring. A new decoration appeared. I am contemplating refreshing the flowering plants in this bed. The wow factor is fading.




















Ugly cold is coming, so I went outside in the rain while I still could. Now I can hear the wind that's bringing it.


No comments: