Monday, October 14, 2019

I Wandered Next Door And Back

The truth is, my eye sight is better than my picture taking. Monet lives in the camera with my natural vibration and shows up in pictures. That really messes with my eyes on the computer screen. It's some kind of vicious circle.

I played with the tripod and it made a big difference. It's just too cumbersome to wander and putter with. Oh well, Monet.

The slide show is always better for picture looking.




















The pig pecked holes are attracting attention along the scenic byway. Two nice young gentlemen stopped to inspect. They were very enthusiastic. I returned the enthusiasm. Sadly, they had not been dispatched by the land owner. We discussed the restrictions and possibilities.




















I wandered the front and eastern perimeters.




















A garden spirit turned handsome flesh passed through just yesterday.



















I went looking for more.




















The Rattler gets busy this time of year.




















Every so often a sweet jewel slips briefly over the side.




















A fleeting moment to savor



















Along the scenic byway, high on the low spot of a North Carolina mountain top.




















In the land of the Crooked Shed.


3 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Nice walk.
What is that bamboo looking plant by the chimney??

Christopher C. NC said...

Lisa that is a short, below 24", variegated bamboo. It is a runner and I do not know it's proper name. It is one of my dad's plants. He had a good eye.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Interesting.