Monday, December 2, 2019

Winter Arrived

I got about two inches of stick on a cold blustery wind. There was probably more, but it melts from underneath with a still warm ground.




















The sun peaked out for a millisecond.




















Otherwise there was a blustery ongoing snow mist and 26 degrees for the entire day.




















The NW flow has not stopped way out here in Siberolina.




















I did next to nothing. I think I am getting better at that.




















There was no snow to speak of in town. That's how it works with the NW flow.




















That means when the sun comes up in the morning and the temperature begins to rise near my minimum operating position, off to work I go. I have gardens to shut down. Winter is here.


1 comment:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Brrrrr, the snow looks cold. We have only the wind to contend with here. That too is cold.