Saturday, July 15, 2023

A Short Walk In The Garden

I missed a few Bloom Day posts because........ This mostly green stroll through the garden is strewn with flowers if you look close enough. It will have to do for my return to this month's Bloom Day offering. The flowers were not my focus on this walk in the garden. I was trying to capture the mood.

I'm running into another photo storage filing error limit it seems. I never did anything about the last one. The picture taking system for the blog could crash at any time. I have too many pictures to store and not enough perky brain power to want to deal with the technology fix. So, I procrastinate.

I had chemo yesterday. Today I need a nap. So, I will leave you here to go for a short walk through the summer garden on your own. Click on a picture for the slide show. At the end is a nice picture of the Bottlebrush Buckeye and 'Lemon Drop' Azalea in full bloom.









2 comments:

Barbara H. said...

It looks so lush, Christopher. And yet it's amazing to me that you keep it trimmed, too. Speedy recovery from the chemo.

Lisa said...

Very pretty, and so coolingly green! I love the bottle bottoms like that. I'll have to sink some, that looks nice.