Thursday, March 8, 2018

Let There Be Sight

My new eyeball is in and coming in to focus. Let me just say I did not realize how bad it was until glimpses of clear sight began to emerge through the blur of surgery.




















The one hand over an eye test now reveals how bad my other eye is and that was my good eye. I now plan to get my second new eyeball in a month or so. First I want to settle back into my scheduled work routine. Only problem with that is winter has returned. Spring is over.


4 comments:

Tracy said...

Welcome back, you were missed. I am glad your surgery went well.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Good to hear your surgery went well. I am glad you are seeing better now. Next eye up. You won't miss anything this summer. :)

Barry said...

By now you have also discovered the true color of moonlight. Even road signs and mile markers will show up better. It will be even better in "stereo-vision".

Sallysmom said...

Very glad to hear you have one working eyeball. Take care.