Thursday, August 2, 2018

In Wetness

Day two of rain: I sat around on my bony ass all day. I'm hoping some more padding settled in there while I was sitting.




















I did plot out two courses of future action. Plotting and sitting are pretty much the same thing.




















This has been a steady gentle rain with few short breaks.




















I have an umbrella and I did use it, but an umbrella in the Tall Flower Meadow blocks the view.




















It's nice going for a walk during a break in the rain. The rain is made for sitting.

Would you believe there is a vegetable garden in there? I've seen ripe tomatoes that need picking.




















I plotted the roadside vegetable garden going feral long enough to seed out some enhancements. It is an interesting thing to watch. Soon the question will be, will I have the heart to kill it all one day and take the vegetable garden back?




















I'll plot that out later.




















Right now I am sitting out wetness.


No comments: