Monday, October 5, 2020

Decorating

A heavy metal objet de junk followed me home. It looks antique. What was I supposed to do, let them toss it in the dumpster?













Stuff accumulates.














We are in the process of having an entire week without rain. It's an odd sensation.














Dry makes for nice strolling and a more perky meadow at this floppiest, end of the year part of the process.














The Tall Flower meadow is having a very good bloom in this year of ugly leaves.












On a cool, full sun, fresh autumn day as the leaves begin to turn,














I spent a day in the garden decorating.














The Tatarian Asters are in bloom.















The wine jugs were accumulating. I had enough and then some for another energy vortex transmitter/receiver. I had a pile of sticks that needed burning.














It was a pleasant day with blue asters.














There was even a test run for bringing in the plants for the winter. It went well. And when the lows warmed back up, some of them went back outside. Until next time.


2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I must say your wine bottle flowers look interesting. Do you have some ideas how to use your newest piece of junk? I am kindof jealous. I haven't brought home a piece of junk in some time. Sorta makes me want to get out and look for something. We only had 4/10" of rain in September. No rain yet in October. I hope to get some soon. My watering regime isn't doing such a great job. Plants need rain. All of my plants are in that are coming in. I have given away a couple too. Too big for the house. I hated to say goodbye to them.

Christopher C. NC said...

Lisa my newest piece of junk is an antique kerosene heater. It says end table to me or in my case plant stand. Hard to believe you are so dry when this has been a super wet year here. Another hurricane is coming. Maybe you will get some rain. I have two trays of propagated plants and a bumper crop of voodoo lily bulbs that need new homes.