Monday, October 23, 2017

It Rained All Day

The view from my front porch is up there with the best, long vista or not. It does things all year long.



















That view makes it hard to feel cooped up even when I am. It rained steady all day long.



















Office work and some house work was tended to. The Sisters are arriving next weekend and the clean one stays with me.




















I'll do my best. I'll also show her where I keep my cleaning supplies should an urge develop.




















I'd rather sit on the covered front porch in the rain.




















Yes, autumn has arrived and in the low light of wet skies the color is that much more dramatic.



















Next up is cold. Next weekend there is even a suggestion of high elevation snow. We'll see how the Sisters like that.