Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Ashes To Ashes

In a universe that runs on impermanence, change is the only constant.




















Ashes to ashes.




















I have been officially informed. You are an old man.


























Old man take a look at my life
I'm a lot like you.



















It is time to change again.




















How will I choose to be old?




















It is time for silent reflection with the witches of time.




















While a change is given a chance to occur.


























I am giving up my blog and then some for Lent.




















The impermanent universe is telling me so.
















I have no idea what will come out the other side.
I have no idea if I can even do it.
I will try.




















The right day will come.




















It will pop up. I will speak up then.


















I need someone to love me the whole day through
Ah, one look in my eyes and you can tell that's true

The Under Garden is ready for new visitors.
I am too.

With much aloha from Ku'ulei 'Aina.


5 comments:

Marsha M said...

You will be missed - your garden, musings, sense of humor. I've read your posts for two or three years and I will miss them. Be well and happy.

matt said...

What the? Your blog is a favorite and I will miss it terribly.
Hoping that good things come your way, though.
Matt M.

Sallysmom said...

Chris, rest & think about how you want your life to be. The world is always turning & the older we get we find out our life is turning & changing sometimes faster than we want it too. Maybe work on that slide show or something showing the progress of the cabin being built. Whatever you do, be well.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I will miss the changing of the seasons here, the kitties, the yearly migration of Bulberella, and your witty look at your world.
Enjoy life, be well wether you are old or not my friend.

Jd said...

Dear Chris, I too have enjoyed your blog and followed while you built your cabin. Hope the future is bright and happy for you . Denise