Saturday, October 27, 2018

While I Was Out

Two weeks wandered by.




















I've been out there.




















In all kind of weathers. No snow yet. Just barely a freeze.




















The Sisters wandered in.




















I planted 900 bulbs. They went to an apple show.




















I wandered outside of my usual route for a quickie.




















When is Miss Dinah moving in?




















Is it fall yet? The Sisters have a week to see it get done.




















Maybe that light freeze will help.




















The plants began to wander in as I was trying to clean before hand.




















For the most part it was a nice and cool, sun shiny week.




















They lucked out. We have been low on sun shiny this year.




















I kept right on wandering. I had to.



















Every so often I spotted some fall.



















The forest is having color troubles this year.




















They kept waiting for it to turn and not much happened. Oh well. There's always next year. At some point we will have the peak of a very dull year. Just not while they're here.


2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

You must have been busy. It isn't very colorful here either. There is some color but not like usual. Maybe it is just slow to develop this year.

Sallysmom said...

No color here yet either. But I am deep south so color is iffy. Many times it just goes from green to brown.