Saturday, November 23, 2019

The Under Garden In The Rain

It rained All Day Long. It was a test of confinement.




















I could only wander as far as the front porch and stay dry. The wet really does make the colors of the Under Garden come out.




















One good thing, it took two hours to pick out an outfit to wear for a party on Monday. Yes I had to plan that far ahead. I haven't felt the need to make myself look pretty in a long time. I hope I can pull it off.




















It just kept raining.




















I went and fetched the umberella so I could wander a tiny bit further.


















I didn't get far.

















The wet brought the color back out in the freeze dried Japanese Maple. That was a bit surprising.


















The word is the rain is going to turn to snow. The temperature is dropping fast. The wind is blowing hard and cold. I think I saw flakes. The Under Garden will be different tomorrow.


1 comment:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Have fun at the party pretty boy. The under garden is looking good.