Tuesday, August 4, 2020

In The Tall Flower Meadow

High summer begins. 














The eye is drawn to increasing pops of color.

















The paths are not mowed, but they are paths compared to a tall meadow.














The maintenance gardener is feeling a strong urge.














There is a critter cam in this picture. It has been a week and nothing has been captured. That seems near impossible. It is timed 10pm to 6am for the creatures of the night. Maybe I need to add in dusk.













All that hot pepper water I have been continuing to randomly spray over three acres of wild cultivated gardens seems to be working. The grazing has slowed.












Right before dark I heard chewing. There she was in this very spot dining in the eye of Creation. A few days ago she was feeding on the Great Lawn. I have not been spraying hot pepper water on the mowed areas. I'm actually ok with the deer mowing the lawn. Maybe we can come to an agreement.

No comments: