Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Over The River

I won't mention I am rebuilding the koi pond at the Posh Estate after it sprung an unsustainable leak. I did not build it the first time. It is just a smaller version of clean to the bone, rubber liner and rock hauling compared to building the Almighty Falls, which also blew the main hose this week. Did the glacier get it? I'll only have to move 25 to 30 tons of rock for the koi pond this time.



















Getting over the river for dinner is a much slower process after hauling rocks all day. I have to rubberneck on the way too.




















And into the woods, trilliums.




















Ramps




















PJM Rhododendron




















I returned along the scenic byway to see spring from above.



















And the spit peach tree in bloom.


1 comment:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

It is looking very spring-like on the mountain side.
How are your eyes doing?