Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Lots Of Raindrops

It's mighty wet out there. Things are beginning to rot. I see leaf blights.




















Blindness may have had some advantages. No leaf blight.




















In a garden, it's always something.




















I never know what is going to have a good year or a bad year or get smacked by some weather condition at any point in the cycle. They are purple in the rain.



















I set my new head on the front porch and it started to get filled with fog. It is thick heavy glass and weighs a good four pounds. Must be a weather head.




















Sister #2 thought I could use a place to keep what's left of the rest of my mind. I'll take it.




















Out there in the wet I saw my first bear up here high on the low spot.




















Knowing it and seeing it are two different things. There is a bear out there.


2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

The rain must have caused the bear to head for higher ground. I hope they don't become a problem, as in being around all the time. That would be scary. Sisters always know what to say when giving a loving gift. ha... I saw on the news that your area is getting a lot of rain from Alberto. Alberto has even pushed some much needed rain into our area. Yipeee!!!

Sallysmom said...

Do you still mulch with wood chips?