Monday, May 7, 2018

The In-Between Time

Dusk, as the sun hides behind the tops of the forest trees, before it slips well below the mountain, is the magic time.




















Without clouds, rays of light can still be passing through a very young canopy.




















The garden catches the last light.



















Dusk creeps over the garden.




















The In-Between time vibrates in another color frequency.




















While one eye is still in mode Monet.




















My garden rocks!


3 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I love your garden rocks, and I love the last light of the day. To be slowly enveloped in the arms of the dark velvet night.
When are you getting your other eye fixed? I hope all went well with the first one.

Christopher C. NC said...

Lisa my second eyeball is getting sliced open next week on May 16th. 1st went great. Looking forward to in sync eyesight again.

Jan O said...

Thank you as always for the wonderful photos and commentary. I'll be thinking of you on the 16th, should be great. Peace.