Tuesday, May 1, 2018

May Day

Nature is in charge now.




















The meadowlands of the time of vegetation are returning.




















I edit lightly these days and make skylights. Nature provides the rest.




















This is the living mulch of nature in the wild cultivated gardens.




















There will come a time for mowing, each piece of a meadow in its proper time.




















The living mulch responds to my activities.




















I am a gardener. I do have a serious collection of plants out there. I also added many natives to allow nature to take them under her wings.




















Nature brought its own serious collection of plants.




















Together it is a substantial botanical catalog, dandelions included.




















May Day - I am not in control.




















And it is quite the show.




















Another conductor is playing.


2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Wonderful. I know dandelions look pretty as they are in your garden but I don't allow them to congregate like this.

Christopher C. NC said...

I am lucky Lisa. I can get away with letting the dandelions go, not that I don't pull a bunch.