Monday, December 10, 2018

The Good Kind Snow

Another two to three inches of snow fell in the night. It was the good kind, light and fluffy snow made with real cold out of the NW.

SE snow is hot kind snow. It was a grab bag of cold wet slop.




















Now there is a nice fluffy layer on top of my six inch pile of wet slop. Word is there was a foot to sixteen inches of heavy wet slop on the other side of the county where most of the gardens I tend are. That can't be pretty. How much damage will there be? I won't be able to find out until most of it melts. That could take a few days.

Good thing my power stayed on and I stayed home with only half the amount of heavy wet slop. It is getting perilously close to me mopping my tile floors for the first time ever.


4 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

It is kind of nice to be snowed in from time to time. You might just get those tiles mopped. Ha...

Sallysmom said...

Beautiful pics.

Barry said...

I've been off-line due to persistently flakey satellite service, but do I see hanging chimes by the flying bicycle?

Christopher C. NC said...

Hi Barry. No chimes by the flying bicycle. There are two metal ring sculptures hanging in the trees. One is in this chimney picture.