Saturday, May 2, 2020

A Look At The Lawn

Full sun is not good for taking pictures of Bluebells in the ridge top garden. Some clouds will come. Then we can go for a Walk with Bluebells.


















My garden has mountain shadow time.




















Let's go have a look at my lawn.




















My lawn is fun.





















More people should have fun lawns.




















I got a few garden chores done today.




















It was sunny and warm and The Rattler was rocking.




















My whole garden is essentially lawn.




















The garden is planted directly in it.




















At some point there will be a mowing. I've been feeling a maintenance twitch.





















There will be mowed paths through the fun.




















The garden planted in it grows and gathers more form.

















In a high rising lawn.


2 comments: