Friday, June 30, 2023

Action

There was a timid spurt of energy that started last weekend. I wandered out in the garden to do whatever got done. I wasn't sure what was actually possible.














The first day went well, an hours long, slow walk with some light editing. On the second day I picked up the weed eater.














There was a mowing. The timid spurt of energy was used up. It hasn't helped that I have been to the dentist twice to have two sharp bone spurs that were piercing my gums polished off my lower jaw. They were starting an infection that was noted early in all of the blood that has been sucked out of me. The garden looks better.


3 comments:

beverly said...

I knew you couldn't stay away from the weed whacker LOL. Is that thermopsis in the top photo? Another beauty, although it flops right after bloom here.

Christopher C. NC said...

Yes, that is Thermopsis Beverly. It does have trouble standing all season.

Barbara H. said...

Glad you got the tooth situation handled, but that can be very draining as well as painful.