Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Out Yonder

Perhaps it is the most distant mountain on the right, just peeking over the ridge in the foreground and beyond the center mountain in the distance that is close to a certain place called home. I can still get turned around in these hills. It is some where out in that direction anyway



Where a roadside vegetable garden gets closer to tomato time. I miss my construction sabbatical when work kind work was my hobby. Now it seems the work day is long and the evenings gone before there is a chance to relax, putter and stroll.



The garden grows without me. Thank goodness there is no need for much in the way of weeding. I wouldn't have the time for it now.

1 comment:

Lola said...

I always got turned around as I have no sense of direction. But I could still find my way.
Your garden looks sooooo good. That chip wood sure helps with the weed factor. You are so lucky to be able to get it. Wish I could get it here.