Sunday, November 19, 2017

Snow Day

There was no chop and drop to expose the Under Garden today. The NW flow was to strong. The wind was brisk. The temperature hovered just below freezing all day. The snow didn't melt.




















Instead there was work on a low maintenance planting design to be installed next week and a nap.




















When it snows ..... Creation has become more of a seasonal interactive installation. The stones aren't rolling. They have been gathering moss and blend into the greenery more these days. Warm rocks and cold snow make it pop.




















I'm not sure a snow day on my only day off is the most suitable state of affairs, but then I don't have a choice in such matters.

I have enough work to take me through the winter. One new client's garden is being readied for next year's garden tour. At some point I will feel caught up. Soon I hope. And there will be more snow days with naps.


2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Brrr, pretty snow scenes. Looks like a perfect time for a nap.

Christopher C. NC said...

Total Brrr Lisa. Well below my minimum operating temperature.