Monday, December 4, 2017

The Under Garden Needs Some Lovin'

The internet is not giving the Under Garden the amount of praise it deserves. I must be orbiting in a bad algorithm.


















The live humans I know think I live way out beyond yonder.




















What the Under Garden really wants is some feedback from my tribe of working gardeners.




















I keep seeing an amazing feat of horticulture still growing.




















Am I seeing things?




















I could have a garden tour right now. That is how amazing it is.




















I have been a peasant gardener, one keenly interested in the craft, for thirty years now. Whatever I am seeing, it is one of a kind.


4 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

You should have a winter garden tour. Stir up some wassail and invite friends over. What fun that would be to share your beautiful garden with friends and gardeners.

Christopher C. NC said...

Wassail. Perfect. You know I was seriously thinking of a winter garden tour. It may need to wait until after the new year.

Anonymous said...

I'm in, if its on a weekend!
You are not the only one who sees the beauty in the form and function of your under garden.

Christopher C. NC said...

That's the kind of lovin' the Under Garden wants to hear Daisy.