Friday, July 26, 2019

Hale Mini Gathers Form

So what did I do when I got home from work today?




















I framed out a door opening for Hale Mini of course. I decided to build my own door to the size I want, working with the dimensions and framing I had.



















I measured thrice, pondered the options over several days and ended up with a nice proportional 50% opening. Now to build a door. Should it have some bling?

Some magic kind whirlwind has caused a shed to take form. It already stores stuff just fine and it's not even done. It is going to be a mighty fine shed.




















On the pleasant shores of Turd Blossom Lake




















Where Voodoo Lilies spend the summer.




















Now of course, one main point of this shed is to make this rotting pile of collectibles disappear. Part of that will involve fire. It will make a fine winter project.

A few days ago I had a vision for the tile floors. I checked already. I think I have exactly enough. I'll cipher again to be sure. That one cracked stack will be turned into an asset. I had a vision.




















The garden tour committee got a better idea of who I am today. I bumped into them at two of the proper gardens I tend.




















People can be a bit gobsmacked when trying to fit me in both the wild cultivated gardens where I play and the proper gardens I tend. Out here, the mowing can wait until I am in the mood. We all know where the paths are. Deadheading? You jest.


1 comment:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Your garden looks tremendous now. I can't imagine trying to deadhead there. Not necessary.