Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Tear In The Fabric Of Creation

There was some rock moving today. There was only a whisper of snow in the morning leaving the rocks unburied and in view. It took a while to get going though. There wasn't a hint of warmth at all for most of the day.

As is often the case, I get a rock idea and start to worry if there will be enough of them to pull it off. Why that thought continues to enter my mind is beyond me. Once I get going the rocks just start to appear almost magically.

A second possible way of eliminating the disjointed relationship between the six big rocks and Creation had come to mind. I wanted to try it out. Mostly I did not want to move those six big rocks.



Instead of eliminating the disjointed relationship, I decided to accentuate it. It's still a work in progress, not set in mortar. We'll see how it goes. I am liking this idea of a rip in the fabric of Creation so far. That disjointed feeling is already gone.



All I need is more rocks.

3 comments:

Lola said...

Yes, more rocks. There should be plenty. Anxious to see the result of the "tear".

Christopher C. NC said...

Lola I found a whole new vein of rocks while I was down there plus all the ones I piled up and forgot about.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

...and they will come.