Friday, January 10, 2020

Ignition

Tuesday was gross. Have I ever mentioned the wind is evil? There was rain and sleet, heavy wet snow and WIND. It was evil and well below my minimum operating conditions. Ten minutes after this picture was taken, the ground was white again.




















The snow ended first. The wind persisted. The witches and I waited patiently.




















The cold did not linger. Minus that over the following days, the witches ignited.




















The wind however has not stopped blowing. It did back off to half evil at least and there was sunshine.




















Tomorrow will be a cloudy day.




















The next monsoon rain is coming.




















It is looking to be a week long...…………..




















I made a grave error yesterday and said yes - update and restart Windows now. That was a mistake.





















…….. a long week of monsoon rains. We haven't really done winter yet. I still want my meadow crushing snow.




















There is a lot of wet ahead. I see forms in the near future.


No comments: