Tuesday, January 14, 2020

'Jelena'

It has been warm, too warm, and wet. Two out of three 'Jelena' are in full bloom.




















I'm good with that.



















My backgrounds are off for the best pictures of the Witch Hazels. I think my natural vibration is amping up another notch too. But you get the idea. In person is better for the full effect. One day the Witch Hazels will be large shrubs.




















I really do think Button had a paw in Solly Kitty's survival during her time in the wilderness. She is his baby. He checks to make sure she is safely in bed before coming in at night.

We have reached a stage of full acceptance for the stranger living on the front porch. Everyone is back to business as usual.




















This warm makes me feel like I should be doing things. Fortunately the wet makes that difficult. This time of year I am supposed to be power lounging, I am, while it snows and blizzards and does wintery things.  Much progress on the slow act of accounting and paperwork has actually occurred despite the warm.




















It has been warm enough that everybody could go back outside, but I have been busy power lounging in a warm winter monsoon.


1 comment:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I could have put some of my indoor plants out lately too.