Monday, January 20, 2020

Unexpected Snow

The NW flow was completely ignored in the diagnosis. I was pleasantly surprised to wake up to an insulating blanket of snow. It was 13 degrees afterall. With half the degrees and 100% more snow, I went for a walk. The evil wind was gone. The NW flow that got missed dropped fluffy kind snow all day long. There was an earthquake this afternoon too.

Come on along. I need to go next door and disconnect the furnace exhaust to drain inside. The outside drain line freezes closed in 13 degrees. The furnace is set to 45. It will need to be running for the next few days.

Snow Day.

































2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

We got a mere skiff of snow yesterday morning. It was fun anyway. I love snow. I don't like earthquakes tho. They are a reminder that we are so vulnerable to the ways of nature.

Christopher C. NC said...

It's still snowing Lisa. The forecast was way off in the snow department. I have felt more earthquakes in NC now than all my years living on a Hawaiian volcano.