Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Garden Before The Snow

I did not light any fires. It rained all day ahead of  the winter storm. Instead I made great headway on the procrastination list. I may be forced to do the more important items soon. There is a big snow scheduled for tonight, more snow on Sunday and designated low of 5 degrees for Tuesday morning. Depending on how well I manage to procrastinate, that down time alone could get my list done. I'm a good procrastinator though. I could stretch this out to February.

Is it a garden yet? The fledgling winter interest is about to be buried in the snow.





















Even a stroll through the garden in the mist can become a defiant act of procrastination. I loathe all forms of paperwork.





















A slow ambling walk is also a needed break from pacing and procrastination. I often manage to get one more incremental task done when I get back. Or I can take a nap.

There is quite a difference between the Lush and the barren time.





















Is it a garden yet? I now have some small bits green and other colors in the barren time. Currently it is getting buried in snow.


2 comments:

Lola said...

Your garden is not finished yet. Procrastination is good sometime.

Christopher C. NC said...

Yes the garden has a lot of growing to do Lola.