Saturday, September 13, 2014

There Was A Garden Stroll Today

One of the good things about walking a garden tour is the chance to rubberneck at everything that isn't on the tour.



























There is always something extra that will catch your eye.





















In West Asheville that is particularly true.





















There are way more gardens and gardeners out there than will fit easily on a garden stroll.





















In slightly over 100 pictures, here is WAGS 2014.

3 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

A great set of photos. A lot of inspiration for garden architecture.

Christopher C. NC said...

Lisa the gates and fences were exceptional. They were at two different gardens done by the same carpenter. The thought of doing a mosaic in my basement patio floor keeps entering and exiting my thoughts. I hope it is in there when I finally get to that project.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I hope so too.