Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Ready Or Not

The deep cold is coming. There is even a slight chance of snow for tomorrow. Snow is good. A little more snow will be good for my little project. The winds coming with it are not so good. It could be brutal out there.





















The Deep Cold Art Project is already out in the freezer. I'm ready, so bring on the cold.





















Or maybe not. 'Jelena' is blooming away while the chance remains. It will be interesting to see what happens with temperatures in the teens and single digits. I know Witch Hazels can just close up shop and wait things out to an extent. The question is once the blooming process has started and the buds are open how much cold can it take?

I'm about to find out.



























It is already below freezing with a gusty wind. I probably won't see a temperature above freezing until Saturday afternoon. That will be just fine for the Deep Cold Art Project.

I plan to amuse myself and the travelers along the scenic byway. Wish me luck.


2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Did you put food coloring in your spheres? I will be curious to hear how Jelena does.

Christopher C. NC said...

Yes I did put food coloring in them.