Monday, January 26, 2015

Things Changed In The Night

The far south west side of the blizzard that may be taking out New England is visiting me too.





















I'll only be getting a couple of inches, not a couple of feet.





















It started snowing in the night, has snowed all day and may keep snowing until tomorrow afternoon. This is a classic Tennessee border snow. It probably isn't snowing in town at all.





















This ain't much. Only two inches so far.



























It was enough to keep me and three kitties stationary and/or reclined most of the day.





















I had two naps.





















The plow has been driving by incessantly. The road is perfectly clear. Another clue that tells me this is a classic high elevation Tennessee border snow.





















 If it looks just a bit better tomorrow, I'm breaking out of here, just for something to do.


4 comments:

Lola said...

Beautiful. I too would be going crazy not being able to get out. Naps are good for our bodies. Hope you will be ok. Good day here.

Lola said...

I also meant to say that Uncle Earnie looks cold.

Christopher C. NC said...

It was 30 degrees most of the day. Not so cold. The wind was blowing and that makes it unbearable.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I am glad you got to relax and enjoy the snow.