Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Out On A Sunny Day

The bi-fold closet doors I wanted, the ones I thought I ordered the first time, arrived. I got home early enough from work to get them stained and ready for installation. I plan to do that tonight.



























I was staining. Button was stalking.





















His sister Miss Dinah.

Hopefully they have used up all their raucous energy and won't need to help me install the closet doors.





















Snowdrops reappear in the receding snow. More crocus have poked up from the ground.



























There may be some painting weathers to use while I wait for the special order stairway newel I bought to replace the meager posts in the mini-loft library. There is no time to waste now. Springtime and a full work load are soon to arrive.

I'm not sure I got enough rest this winter. I think we need more snow. But it sure is nice when the kitties are less rambunctious at night.

1 comment:

Lola said...

Sounds like you had a full day. Yes, Spring will be here before we know it. Time sure is passing fast.