Thursday, September 8, 2016

By Day And By Night

By day I am a well respected fine gardener in upscale neighborhoods.





















I tend a number of gardens that go from the perfectly manicured to those that are a bit more naturalistic.





















All of them fit into the suburban paradigm.





















By night I go home to the wilderness.





















One day maybe I will fully become that wild man on the mountain top.





















I will tend the wilderness. My suburban days will be over.





















I will let the Angelica run free.




















Because there will be no dead heading, it will set and disperse seed.





















Right now I am a fine gardener with a split personality.





















But I learn lessons in the wilderness that can be applied to suburbia.





















By day and by night.


No comments: