Friday, July 20, 2018

Getting Louder

It could be wishful thinking or just my imagination, but I think the Tall Flower Meadows are having an exceptionally good early summer bloom this year.




















Whatever is going on, the wildflowers keep getting louder.




















The early summer color has penetrated deeper into the meadow.




















It helps that some damn bug has not eaten all the petals of the Black Eyed Susan.




















And the liatris is having a never before seen super bloom.




















Joe Pye is about to join in.




















This is as close as I get to a curb in these parts.




















The serene welcome home of Turd Blossom Pond.




















Then I sat for an invisible selfie.




















And kept sitting, not getting far from the front porch. My left hip has been talking to me in ways I am not fond of for the last two days. It is a sign of the inevitable getting louder.


2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

You probably need a little more meat on dem bones for a little padding for comfort. Take care.

Christopher C. NC said...

That is for sure Lisa. I had to put two cushions on my front porch chair cause the metal slats were digging into my non-existent behind.