Friday, June 12, 2020

Photographic Evidence

Outside Clyde is thirteen years old this month. I wonder how long it will last in cyberspace after it comes to an end, which it must one day. That is already a lot of evidence of a life of gardening high on the low spot of a North Carolina mountain top.




















It was a busy week in the roadside vegetable garden.




















The feral has been slightly tamed to poppies, verbena and parsnips.




















The planting of fine produce among flowers happened in small bits over several days.  I needed to ponder how to fit it all in. It won't.




















More seed sowing and planting will happen this weekend.




















Uncle Ernie is ready for duty.




















Personally I think the roadside vegetable garden is looking quite fetching with all kinds of blooms going on. Even the potatoes are in full bloom. The Rattler has been quite busy of late. My bit of scenic is covered.

There will be fine produce at some point.




















Thirteen years.


1 comment:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Uncle Ernie is happy to be with you to celebrate 13 years. Congrats. I love all of those poppies. Wish I could get them to grow. I will try again. One of these years they will grow.