Saturday, December 11, 2021

Joe Pye Is Falling Down

That means when the sun and as warm as it is going to get comes out tomorrow, 
Another layer of the Under Garden, 'Streib's Findling' Cotoneaster is going to come out of hiding.














An executive decision was made.
I need another swirl of Cephalotaxus harringtonia 'Prostrata', just out of frame in the top right corner of this picture. Two wounded ones that followed me home are already planted there. I need more.














There will be an open door in the bottom Doghobble hedge. Then it is going for an aimless wander deeper into the forest and down the scenic byway, I'm going to need a lot of rooted cuttings. The Under Garden wants to grow.
In constantly shifting light I ponder this, this act of gardening that slipped out into the visible realm.


No comments: