Wednesday, July 27, 2022

The Death of Reason

I found reason in a grove of mulberry trees in the back yard of a rental house in Gainesville, Florida around 1977 or so. I always knew it was part of the human condition. Reason reminded me of that. I could not just leave him there abandoned and forgotten.














Reason is not a given of the human condition. It can die. The time has come for Reason to have a well-deserved final resting place after all these years.   














In the company of moving stones














And heiaus














Is this the place? I am not convinced just yet. It will do for now or longer. Somewhere in the garden, reason needs a final resting place, a place to be safe until the next disturbance when someone finds reason in the forest.


No comments: