Thursday, October 8, 2015

On A Beautiful Day

It starts with coffee and the view from the front porch.





















There was scenic along the way.




















Scenic enough for two versions of the same scene.





















It winds down with yellow mums and blue asters.



























There are white asters too.



























There are enough white asters for multiple views. This is the same white aster as above.



























It is not the same as these white asters. The Frost Aster is in the foreground. The Calico Aster is in back with the teeny tiny flowers by comparison.

The sun was shining. The leaves were turning. The asters are blooming. It was a beautiful day.


4 comments:

Sallysmom said...

2nd and 3rd pics would be great on a calendar.

Cheryl K. said...

Not to argue with Sallysmom, that's what I was thinking about the fourth....

Christopher C. NC said...

I guess I should remember to add calendars to items for sale at the Roadside Possum Stand - Mountain Medicinals and Curios, that I will be operating in my retirement to supplement my meager gubmint check.

Lola said...

I remember.