Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Dry Color

There is flow. That blue is the same color blue as the service entrance and the front door. It's a lot of blue though. That might be perfect for the barren time. I'm having a color dilemma. Do I like these colors? It's so dark and moody.




















The Tall Flower Meadow is still having dry color.



















Even wet, all this blue of aster is a hard color to pick up in pixels.




















It is so dry, the annual disappearance of the meadow has begun. The Under Garden has started to peek through.




















Other things accumulate.




















Wet or dry the Tall Flower Meadow always puts on a show.




















The clouds without spit came back today and the blue of aster spreads by the minute. The dry color was making every effort to look bright. You may wander for a spell.

























That blue is Waterloo. The chocolate gray is Turkish Coffee. They look really sharp together. The Turkish Coffee in particular is a deep, rich very alluring color. I can totally see it as an interior wall color.

A funny thing happened when I painted one sample wall. My eye could detect the unplumb wall. It makes my OCD twitch. I hope four walls of paint will hide it. My shed is crooked. Then I made it solid as a rock crooked.

The more I ponder it, the more that dark moody Waterloo blue and Turkish Coffee seem just right for Hale Mini - The Crooked Shed.


No comments: