Friday, September 6, 2019

The Accidental Faerie Land

On my way out this morning




















This is closer to the picture I was after.




















But there is more




















Always more




















Back home from civilization, the Accidental Faerie Land




















Yucca filamentosa and Aromatic Aster, Symphyptrichum oblongifolium




















If getting touched by plants bothers you, now would not be a good time to enter the Tall Flower Meadow. It's deer high and leaning. The 'grass' is ankle deep.




















Aralia racemosa




















Spikenard




















I am a human vector. It is unavoidable. A peasant gardener depositing life.




















'Jelena' lost a full arm of leaves to caterpillars before I put a stop to it.




















Tatarian Aster




















Elephantopus carolinianus




















The camera does not know where to focus




















Down to the Great Lawn




















With the Rider on the Lawn





















The lethal Doll's Eyes, Actaea pachypoda




















I am a human vector of plants and pestilence and who knows what small forms of life. Lizards and frogs have always followed me.




















I've wandered hither and yon, covered in seeds and bugs my entire life and this is what happened. This is the way it was meant to be.


1 comment:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Beautiful chaos.
How would you say that in Hawaiian?