Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Outhouses

Outside butterflies flit about Joe Pye.



Inside the outhouse level lines were drawn.



White field tiles started sticking from the bottom up.



A few more white tiles were stuck. The corner tiles will need cutting to fit and atop level five the first row of 1 x 1 glass tile will join in. But there has been a distraction.



This is what procrastination looks like folks. The other outhouse is now outside. The shower leaked for a decade and what's this I see, the toilet is leaking too and looking like it wants to fall through the floor. What floor? My assistance is needed if I want this finished before winter sets in.



Sometimes it is better to just pee outside.



With the Joe Pye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, until winter at least. (:
Loved your title; I immediately wanted to read it!

bev

Frances said...

What floor is right! Your inside outhouse is looking good, I can't wait to see the glass tile on it. Joe Pye, ahh, what a butterfly magnet. Procrastination. I am wondering if you plan on moving in before snow flies. Do you have heat in there yet?
Frances