Sunday, December 29, 2013

Amusements On A Wet Winter Day

I strolled the entire garden today during and after the rain, picking up the fresh crop of sticks from last night's big wind, taking notes, making lists, contemplating this mad act in the wilderness. If only I could devote myself full time to madness.





















Imagine that.





















A midden was established, a place for shiny useless found objects until they might find a use, a cage of refuse.





















I found a shiny Ice Cake. Even nature has moments of beautiful madness.





















A slow stroll on a wet winter day in a manipulated wilderness where madness lurks at the edges. I got a little bit done.

3 comments:

LostRoses said...

I see the start of a bottle tree among your shiny useless objects.

Christopher C. NC said...

Yes, it is near impossible to throw away a blue bottle. It's also time for another trash pick up along the scenic byway.

Lola said...

I agree about the blue bottle, also the used rakes can be hung in the kitchen holding utensils such as spoons to cook with. Let your mind wonder.