Saturday, March 5, 2016

Yesterday And Today

The North West flow came in the night and lingered through the morning.





















I woke up to a winter wonderland again.





















Each snow is unique and makes its own impression on the garden.





















Then it began to melt. By the next morning it was gone.





















Today there was sunshine. Today there was warmish.





















I was elsewhere spreading the last of the mulch.



























The beasts got to enjoy the day outside. They were tossed out when I left.



























On a sunny day the crocus open for business.



























A sleeping garden is nudged to stir.


4 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Such is Spring.

Christopher C. NC said...

Yes and I woke up this morning to a fresh layer of snow.

Sallysmom said...

All my crocuses have disappeared except a very few that apparently I planted this fall. So anyone who says that critters won't eat Tommies--- well tell my disappeared Tommies that. Not a sign of one. Just sick about it.

Christopher C. NC said...

Damn varmints! I have a missing patch of crocus around the fire pit Sallysmom. I know they eat crocus. All I can say is they don't seem to be their favorite bulb. Tulips win hands down.