Saturday, June 25, 2016

A Place Filled With Chaotic Beauty

A freshly mowed thin line of order leads in. Sister #1 is coming next weekend.



























The gardens will be tidied. I can't say the same for either house.





















The sunny utility meadow is the scenic path between the two.



























There is a lot blooming now.





















It is part of the scenic along the byway.


















And a repository for Bulbarella's ever expanding daylily collection.





















Daylily Hill is behind the roadside vegetable garden.





















It's finally growing now that we are hitting eighty degrees of hot.





















My curb appeal.





















But you see, I don't have a curb.





















And the garden is...well. It is what it is.





















A place filled with chaotic beauty.





















And a nice wide freshly mowed path leads in.


1 comment:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I enjoy seeing all the beautiful vignettes of your garden. I sort of giggled when you mentioned the gardens would be tidied for your Sister's visit. I would do the same. To heck with the house.