Sunday, January 8, 2017

The Big Adventure

It was so cold......

I did my books for the year and printed out a big fat wad of tax forms. Oh, joy.





















The big adventure for the day was walking up to the top of the driveway and sweeping the snow off the hood and windshield of the truck in preparation for an escape tomorrow. I shoveled my escape route yesterday.





















I won't be filling out a big wad of tax forms until I am stuck in the house again in the next Polar Blast. It needs to be a good one because not until about the third day am I willing to sit down and cipher.




















At least I have company while it is so cold outside. The beasts are pretty calm about hibernation. I like calm.


1 comment:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I love that last photo. All of those sweet faces to keep you company.