Thursday, April 5, 2018

In The Spring Of Monet

My new eyeball is a big improvement.




















The other used eyeball still has a bad cataract.




















My eyeballs see two different things. My brain has never had to do that before. My entire collection of pre-surgery seeing eyeballs no longer work the same.




















Everybody says, Oh, the colors will be so much brighter. Yes they are, but I was not that impressed.




















I most loved the new crisp edges on what I was seeing.




















I could see Celandine Poppy seedlings coming up in the Lush.




















The march of the Mayapples can be counted in tribbles.




















There is now a zone of clear vision on the computer monitor that did not exist before. I can almost see all the individual weeds of the Great Lawn. One more eyeball coming up.


1 comment:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Funny you should mention Monet. I always thought he had cataracts while painting in his later years. good to hear that you are doing alright. I noticed a tall red and white object in one of your photos. Is that a new art piece? Good to hear you are doing well.