Sunday, October 11, 2020

Accumulation

Nineteen plants were reduced down to two of this group of five. Five is still more than zero. I am not a rolling stone.














The leaves are falling in hurricane waters and the next near freeze is scheduled for the end of the week. I will have a house full of plants again. Some of them did not make it back outside from the test run.














Is this not one fine looking piece of junk? It came with a spring loaded fuel can.














That fits in what I take to be an old kerosene heater like this. It has lamp plant stand written all over it.














The first big fall of leaves in hurricane waters is underway.














In the Land of the Crooked Shed.














A profound change of what is is pulsating all around. The Posh Estate has been sold. I can only go with the flow. I will however be needing a shiny trinket.


2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I love the idea of a lamp/plant stand. It would be so soothing to have the diffused light during winter. So are you semi-retired since the Posh Estate has been sold?

Christopher C. NC said...

I wish I could be semi-retired. I have to complete four more gardening seasons after this one before that can happen. Word is I was sold with the Posh Estate. I will know more after talking with the new owner. As word of the sale got out, my phone starting ringing to find out if I had an opening for new clients. Not yet people. Life in a small town.