Tuesday, November 1, 2022

On The Day Of The Dead

Fall is finished on my mountain. The leaves have dropped.














The native Witch Hazel, Hamamelis virginiana is in full bloom.












Under pressure, my blood sugar remains a touch high and my cholesterol is creeping up, but I will live for a few more days. The pressure is under control.













I have blue asters for the Day of the Dead.














Blue asters as the bones come out.














The cat house remains surprisingly calm. A couple of weeks of verbal warnings plus moving some of Solly's scented furnishings over here early seems to have had the intended effect. Everyone's personal space is being respected and behind the sofa is not a coveted spot. The hissing is minimal. Solly has been venturing out from behind the sofa to explore more and more. 














I voted on the Day of the Dead.


No comments: