Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mums Before The Fall

The butter cream yellow seedling of the salmon pink Sheffie Mum is now in bloom. It is a bizarre match to the Crafted White window trim color of Hale Mana. It seems a bit lankier than its parent, but that might be a sun issue. Any plant that wants to bloom in October is welcome on the low spot of a North Carolina mountain top.



It is definitely autumn in the mountains of North Carolina. The color is good.



This is my world, what I see in my daily travels to work.



I have been blessed to have lived and still live in some of the most beautiful places in this country.

2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

You certainly do live in a beautiful area of the world. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Lola said...

So much beauty one can hardly contain themselves. Sadly I was too young & stupid to realize what I now know & notice. It is a beautiful world. Enjoy it all.