Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Contraband

I took some illegal pictures.















I failed to read the fine print and escaped the Biltmore Manse with some contraband pictures of the interior. The pictures of my travels and various shrubberies are backing up, competing for computer time, doing chores, exploring my new home turf and now having company, they pile up.















There are bound to be cold indoor days in the future in which we will be able to travel backwards in time.















To far away lands that stretch as far back Oregon and Idaho, maybe even further.











There was that trail of Pineapples I left in case I got lost.

2 comments:

chuck b. said...

Ooo, la, la!

Anonymous said...

LOL on your first sentence! I love your writing style. Looking forward to the cold days; hope you are in your house by then!